Monday, October 26, 2009

Nalls

We decided to do our yearly trip to Nalls to pick out our pumpkins, and look at fall flowers to see what we want to plant. It is amazing that the pansies last all winter and then bloom again in the spring.

Anyhow, we had a fun time and found a couple great pumpkins:) As usual, I tried my best to get lots of pictures-as long as the cooperation held out.

Here are the results:

Handsome daddy
sweet little girl-man I love that toothless grin:)
handsome little boy
and finally the mischievous little boy!
attempt at a group shot
and Landon love the wagon ride:)

4 comments:

kristi said...

too cute. we can spend hours at nalls. love that place!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

I love how you dress your boys alike, just as I do my girls. It's fun, and makes the clothing choices easier! Super fun stuff! Today it has been snowing like crazy, and so far, I think we have about 3 inches of the white stuff on our lawn. Fall and Winter are definitely here :)

rachael said...

Oh how I miss Nalls. I love the picture of Spencer. He looks so grown up. Caleb and I were just looking at pictures of him and Spencer and they were so little and cute. I can't wait for Caleb to see Spencer again.

The Zwahlens said...

I read this a year ago and have been wanting to go to Nalls ever since. Guess what we're doing Saturday? YEAH!!! Thanks for the great idea!