Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Positive Peer Pressure!

I learned that a little positive peer pressure can be good! I now teach the CTR 5 class in my ward, so Jordan is in my class. On the first week, I had each parent tell a time when their child Chose the Right. One of the little girls mom's said that she would make her bed every day without having her mom ask, then she would make her mom's bed. Well, we have been making Jordan's bed together in the morning. Today, before we went up to do it, Jordan yelled for me to come up. To my amazement, her bed was made-and very well I might add- and she was sitting in the glider rocker in her room beaming from ear to ear!! Of course I made a huge deal of it and she was very proud. It also helped that she received a princess mirror from her Aunties in Boston and that was placed neatly on her pillow. We promply found a nail and put it on the wall. I was very proud!! Thank you Bentley Thomas for being a great example!!

No comments: