Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Yay For Me!"

I wanted to share that despite having 2 children running around, balls being thrown at me, a 4 year old blocking the TV, a 2 year old having a fit when his big sister took his toy, I still did my exercise video!! I had the TV on upstairs for the kids, but they were much more interested in what I was doing. Jordan started to do it with me, but got bored and wanted to do her own thing. In my video, I walk forward and backward and she pretened to be a doggie trying to cross the road so would quickly crawl across the floor when I went backwards. It surely tried my patience, but I did my best not to yell and threaten.....in the end I did it and that is what counts!! As my weight watchers tells us to say...."Yay for me!!!"

2 comments:

Ryann said...

Good job! i have the same problem. As soon as I exercize, the kids want to be right there. Keep it up!

Miller Family said...

Way to go! You definitely get a gold star for the day!