Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Cuties!!

I took my cuties to get pictures taken yesterday. It wasn't too bad for individual pictures, but getting the group one proved quite challenging. Landon wanted to walk all over the place and Spencer wanted to get into everything. The good thing is that they can stand on the floor and The Picture People now has hand held cameras so they can follow the child.

Here is the best group photo. Jordan is in the fake smile stage... but still so cute!! She will actually pose now! Jordan loves her new dress and wants to wear it all the time.
For some reason Spencer wasn't too into his usual big smiles.
Landon did the best one because she just followed him with the camera.

7 comments:

Lea said...

Cute pics!

Sarah said...

Those turned out great!

Lynette said...

Those are great pictures...what cute kids!!

AceMott6 said...

I think Spence it going to look like you!!

Jill said...

Very cute!

Ryann said...

I love Jordan's dress! SO so cute! And the group photo was great too.

Janna said...

Great pictures. I would wear Jordan's dress...good taste!