Sunday, December 20, 2009

Temple lights

here I go with the underlining again. Ugh....
We went up to see the temple lights on Friday. We were meant to watch my friends kids while she played in the orchestra concert. She wasn't able to make it, so we just enjoyed the music. The kids actually really liked it. We walked around and looked at the Christmas trees, the nativities from around the world and only managed to lose one hat.

Some sights at the temple. It was soo cold that night. We figured that may be why there wasn't a live nativity this year. I wanted to do it the first year we were married, but Darin had no desire to stand outside for 2 hours in the cold. But the kids have to sit on the camel every time. I couldn't get them to pose in front of the temple for me, though. In the building, Landon wanted to run around everywhere, but then when we got outside, he cried to be carried the whole time.
trying to be artistic
if you look close, you can see Jordan-I was trying to do something I learned in the photography class I took.
I just love this temple. It is very special to me and I look forward to going every year to see the lights. Christmas wouldn't be the same without it.

No comments: