Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Merriment!


We had such a fun Christmas morning! I woke up before the kids to put in our traditional casserole in the oven. Darin and I wondered what time the kids would wake up and Landon finally woke up at I think 7:00, then Jordan and they had to wake up Spencer. They were all really excited to get downstairs.

Having fun opening presents. I just love watching the excitement on their faces. They just love seeing each thing they open and get so excited. They each received the big things that they wanted. We now have new tools, a bunch of zhu zhu pets sqeaking around, new barbies, and lots of other fun stuff.

Here's Landon with the zhu zhu pets!
Yummy Christmas Dinner.
More fun pictures. I got a snuggie, which is used every night. Especially when it is really windy.
I am so thankful for the real reason of Christmas. I didn't take any pictures, but we did a nativity at bedtime. The kids really, really loved it. The wanted to take turns playing the different parts. Next year I would like to start early and gather costume items for each part. It is the reason for all the celebration and I want my children to never forget that.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: