Friday, July 15, 2011

Mud!!

Landon decided that it was time to play in mud. I saw him out there, and at first I was about to yell at him and bring him in, but then I was flooded with memories of my sisters and I digging in mud and making mud pies. So I took my camera out to catch him in action.

The reason I was going to make him stop was because when you park and walk toward out house, you have to go over the patch of dirt and I was worried about people coming to see the house. But at this point, I just don't care. If they like the house, they will buy it.

So I let him do what he wanted. He was getting water from the hose and making mud, then putting it in his dump truck.


I love his face in this one.
I asked why he was filling the dump truck and he said

"it's a dirty swimming pool for ants." I guess dirty water won't hurt them..... He was also putting leaves in that were '"boats" for the ants to ride on. Creative little fella!!





I can't really blame him-I like to play in dirt, too!!

wanna shake that hand?






nice farmer's tan, Lanny!

No comments: