Sunday, July 10, 2011

a major misunderstanding.

Who ever reads this blog is probably so sick of me putting up about selling the house. Well, it is my life right now, and I should probably be learning something from it; which I will post about if I ever find out.

Today was another chapter in the saga. I was up late last night talking to my sister on the phone, so I didn't get as much sleep. Not to mention the fact that my body was a bit stiff and sore from the fall I took yesterday. So I wasn't terribly motivated to get the house cleaned up tons. I was playing with the kids and my phone rang. It was a realtor asking to come at 2:oo. I figured I needed to should get cleaning.

Then the phone rang again. Yipee-another realtor. He wanted to come at noon. I asked if he could come at 12:30 since we would be going to church around that time. He said ok, they would come at 12:30. I had mentioned that we left for church at that time. I could tell that English was not his first languate, but I figured he know what 12:30 was.

So I'm frantically cleaning up when the door bell rings at 11:30!!!

What the heck? When I opened the door, he says "I give you more time to go to church." Before I answered the door I had to hurry and put real clothes on. Darin was in the bathroom in his towel. I asked for 10 minutes. The kids were still in pajamas, and we just got in the cars.

Oh, on a side note here, there is something about Asian people when they come to see the house-they are always in huge groups. There was the realtor and about 4-5 other people. It has happened that way a few times.

Anyhow, Darin left for his meeting and I sat in the car, only after yelling at Landon for spilling watermelon juice all over the floor. I read the kids a book, then they were finished.

Can you say annoyed? They were in the house all of about 5 minutes!! Well, it was not even 10 for sure. I was very frustrated.

We did have another realtor come and look while we were at church. So I guess we can't give up hope yet.....

1 comment:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Hang in there Wendi!! I know it's so hard to keep a house spotless and ready for showings when you have 3 little kids who just want to be kids. It's also hard, when you want it to happen faster than it is. You can do this :)