Friday, March 28, 2014

hunters first bath

I seriously love the newborn stage. Everything the baby does is exciting. Even the 4th time around!! When we got home, it was just our family. It was a pretty good transition. The kids were excited to have Hunter home. And more so, happy to have mama home! We got home December 23rd, so in time for Christmas. I was feeling ok, but them some serious stomach pains kicked in. We had dinners brought to us, though, so that was super helpful.


I'll probably never be able to really catch up on those few weeks, but I'm going to try. Going through my memory card to get all the pic off. That helps jog the memory. So here is the first sponge bath he had at a few days old. And just like his siblings, he did not like it and screamed the whole time!

It's probably weird, but I love baby screamy faces...so cute!
 
 

Ok...just moved the pics around and don't know how I did that.

Here's and especially screamy one!

And look how swollen I was...holy cow!! Love Landon's face in this one!

No comments: