Friday, March 28, 2014

Kingstown pond

Something more recent. A trip back to an old favorite spot before we moved. The Kingstown pond. We used to go there all the time as it was right down the street from our house. Well it was stake conference weekend and Darin had a priesthood leadership meeting. Then he was going to switch with me so I could go to the evening session of stake conference. I decided to take the kids got get one of their favorite things-mac and cheese from Noodles and Company, then have a picnic at the pond.

I am now a huge fan of ordering food online. I specified the time I wanted it ready, and paid with my credit card. It is a horrible place for parking, so I just double parked and Jordan ran in and got it. She felt like she was in charge of something and could do it on her own, and it was quick and easy for me. That is what I call a win-win!!

So we had a nice picnic. The kids would eat, get up and see something, then eat more. When we finally finished, we fed the ducks and then managed to walk around the whole pond! Hunter finally fell asleep, so that was great!

The kids just love the woods and water, so they had tons of fun exploring.

Landon on the bridge.
Blurry, but checking things out by the water.
I love it when they get along and play so nice.
Spencer looking at something.
Action shot. Jordan and Spencer  managed to stay fairly clean, but Landon ended up in the water and his shoes were muddy. It was nice for me because I got to drive Darin's new car since he didn't want muddy, dirty kids in it:)
Running on the bridge.
Nice look, Jordan.
Nice shirt, Spence:)
Funny  kid!
This is how Hunter rolls!
I love the lighting in the next few pictures.
My kids have an attraction to water...they CANNOT stay away from it!
Handsome boy!
Another handsome boy!!
She didn't really want her picture taken!
Monkey boy!
Trying to get the 3 of them to do one nice picture of all 3 is nigh unto impossible!!!




Landon loves pushing the stroller!

No comments: