Monday, March 24, 2014

Guess I need to start somewhere!

Wow!! I cannot believe that 3 months have gone by since this little fella joined our family! It has been so weird to be in the baby scene again...which really deserves a post in itself.

But anyhow, I have decided I need to get back to this blog as I have a 2 year gap in our family record. Can't let that happen again. It really is sad, but I just have to get going at it again. So much is happening in life that I don't want to let it get not recorded. Yesterday in Relief Society someone mentioned having a book of her Grandfather's with lots of stories. I like to think of this blog as a "book of stories" which happen to be about our family.  So, I'll begin to tell stories!

Three months ago, this little guy was born! (Yes, there will be backtracking involved in a future post). He has been such a joy! The first few weeks were pretty hard, for sure, but we are settling into a routine and he is growing and changing so fast!! Like lightening speed! He is starting to giggle, he is super smiley, and he has 3 older siblings that just LOVE him.

I took pictures the day he was 3 months old. Here is what we have:
I really just love this baby! Well, I have to say that for all my babies. There's just something soothing about cuddling a baby! It just warms your heart. And thankfully for me, all of mine have been the best cuddlers.

So, I see all these things to mark each month your baby grows. I have a friend who found stickers you can get online. Well, I'm too cheap for that. I have other friends who I've seen sew really cute onsies with the number on it. Well, I'm not crafty enough for that.

But...what I do have is a puzzle!!! With the numbers 0-9, I figure I'm good to go until he is 12 months:) And it doesn't cost me anything:)
I just love all the faces he makes.
The fingers are always in the mouth. And he is drooling like crazy. Spencer got 2 teeth at 4 months, so I think he is going to be the same!!

Seriously the cutest cheeks!!
Tried some tummy time....hmm....not so effective....
Landon actually took the next picture. Hunter hasn't quite got the kissing thing down yet.
Landon loves his baby!
Look at those baby feet!! I love baby feet.
Hunter was almost giggling when this pic was taken.
Love close ups of baby faces. Look at that drool!!
Two cute faces!!
baby feet...complete with lint!

No comments: