Monday, August 22, 2011

Cousin Fun!!

When we got to Utah, we were able to stay the first night with Darin's sister Darcie and her cute family. We haven't seen them since the last family reunion in Oregon, so the kids were really excited. Darcie had told me that Aiden was worried that the kids wouldn't play with him.....

But he and Jordan hit it off right away!!! They were inseparable. !! So cute. They played really well.


(The pics are out of order, but Blogger is not letting me cut and paste them-maybe because I did some collages in Picnik?)

Anyhow, here are Jordan and Aiden doing some art work.
Spencer and Aiden playing outside. The have the best back yard-my kids were in heaven.
Uncle Duane has an ipad and our family was so lucky to be introduced. Here are all the kids playing. At one point, Spencer was on the ipad, and Caleb was on the ipod playing the same game. He showed Spence a game called "office jerk." Not sure how I feel about that title....

Jordan and Aiden did lots of artwork and did an "artshow" where they showed all the work they did. It was really funny. The took turns introducing each other and talking about what they did. It was so cute.

Here are Darcie and Aiden after the "show."
Aunt Darcie has one of those huge jetted tubs, so I threw all 3 of my kiddos in there and they were in heaven!! I would love to have one of these in our next house:)

Here are Jordan and Aiden during the art show.
And again playing in the back yard. These two just got along so well. It was so fun to watch. I sure wish we could see them more often.


No comments: