Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fun at Silver Diner

We love Silver Diner-especially on Family Night!! So today we had house showings at 4:00 and 5:00, so by the time we got home, we decided to head to Silver Diner. I always love it when it works out that way. The kitchen is so nice and clean, so it was nice to not have to mess it up. Plus I think I have an ear infection-my ear really hurts. I wasn't to thrilled to cook, so it was good news to me.

Family night is great. We got our table, ordered our food, then the kids went to get in line for face paint. They were in line the whole time we waited for our food, even past the time it arrived. Darin and I ate in peace, then the kids finally came to eat. They were hungry so they ate quickly and quietly! The only glitch was Spencer losing a toy he had just got, but then finding it. We sat next to a really cute lady with her 2 yr. old. Overall, a nice evening.

It was disco night-so they were playing music and dancing. The kids of course got their face painted. Here are tonight's results:


Batgirl
Ahoy Matey!


and finally...grrrrr......

The pirate and his posse!


No comments: