Sunday, February 24, 2008

Is Mischief Hereditary?




I am beginning to see the same behaviors in Landon that we have in Spencer and am getting a little nervous about it. He has started crawling and reaches new places-such as the entertainment center where he loves to play with the door and really enjoys pulling videos and CD's out. He also loves the steps and crawls right to them, so we once again have gates up. It is a little problematic when Jordan has to go to the bathroom. For some reason, she doesn't like going upstairs..anyone else partial to a certain toilet?





I don't know what it is about the wipes packages, but all three of my children have loved sitting and pulling them out. I have a pictures of all three of them doing it. Here is the latest installment. I don't know what I will do if I have 2 Spencers to deal with....I guess have lots of fun!!!!Landon dumped the goldfish in the above picture, then Spencer got in on the action.

1 comment:

Chanda said...

your boys look so much alike