Thursday, February 14, 2008

to smell or not to smell

So, you are pretty proud of yourself because you are now making time to work out, even if it means that you work around the schedule of 3 small children. So, today the baby is asleep and you decide to do your workout. The kiddies are set up watching nick Jr. on the computer. The workout is going well, about 1/2 over. You watch your little boy concentrate as he leans over the chair and all of a sudden the smell is ......well...you know. It happened to be the worse smelling diaper in months. Do you stop to take care of him, or keep going? That is the question of the day.

For your info, I kept going to not break my stride, amidst phone calls, smelly diapers, and the doorbell with valentine wishes 30 seconds before the video was done..Diaper was changed very quickly after!!

Maybe I won't be so guilty about eating the cheesecake we brought home from The Cheesecake Factory last night!!!

2 comments:

Chanda said...

You're awesome Wendi. Can you recommend a good workout video?

Wendi said...

Hi Chanda,

I just got The Biggest Loser Workout from the library and really liked it a lot. I love the trainer Bob. I also do a couple by Leslie Sansone that are walking videos and one is part walking part kickboxing. I have recently started getting new ones from the library every couple weeks. So far the Biggest Loser one has been my favorite. They also have tons of yoga and pilates ones. I also really like Billy Blanks Tae bo ones but I have to get a little more in shape to do those-they kick your butt!!