Tuesday, February 5, 2008

One healthy child, two very naughty ones!!

Here is why there are 2 naughty children in my house this week!! My little darlings found a pen and despite the many warnings to write on paper only, they felt that the couch needed some decorations. I guess I learned my lesson about running out to check the mail.....Needless to say I was very upset. Mostly because Darin is always telling me to put my caps on my pens and put them away.
So, my next question was do I have faded ink marks on my couch or do I have slightly faded leather. I had a cleaner that got some of the ink off, and another cleaner that got it all off but left the couch slightly faded. I oped for the later option because if you don't know what you are looking for, you don't really see it....Ugh...Ugh...Ugh...
I had the kids try to clean it a little...they thought it was fun. Not really what I wanted them to think.
Although they were not happy because they had TV taken away the rest of the day-and it happened at noon!!
And here is my one healty child-with his sister's backpack on. She thought it was funny. Landon was 9 months old on Monday, so he visit our favorite Dr. Lin. We have a really cute pediatrician. He weighs in at 21lbs 5 oz, (7o%tile) and is 30 1/2(97%tile) inches long!! He is pretty healthy!! Jordan was very into the exam and had to be right with the Dr. who had tons of patience to let her use the the stethoscope, etc. She was quite concerned when they took a blood sample from his toe to check for anemia. Also when he had his second flu shot. I was singing to him during the shot and he barely cried!!! I did learn that I will never take all 3 kids to the Dr. without Darin ever again. He has a class this week and couldn't come. Spencer was mister menace-he kept turning the light off when the Dr. was in the room, running around, etc. I will make sure Darin can be home with kids for all future visits, and will take them all alone for checkups!!!

3 comments:

Chanda said...

Hey Wendi--Ruby just did the exact same thing--I have not yet washed it off. And, by the way, when your blog page is loading that first picture of your couch looks like a bum. I was momentarily shocked. :) Glad to hear Landon is so healthy.

Darla said...

Kids will be kids. Never know what they will do.

Aly said...

I too am having the toddler woes... Kaitlyn writes in everything BUT paper. She knows it is naughty, but doesn't seem to care!!