Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cheaper by the Dozen

Ok, I have to ask this.... Is having 3 children so unbelievable? Over the last 10 months, I have gotten so many comments it is crazy. I have had people in stores ask me "are they all yours?" Afterwards I always think that if I was smart, I would tell them that the older 3 are at home. Maybe next time I will remember that. Sometimes when I have the boys and I tell people my little girl is in school, they look amazed.

So anyway, here is the next installment of my 3 children craze. I went to the dollar store after I picked Jordan up from school the other day. We had just been to the library where they remember us because we go once a week or so after school. So I parked, got the double stroller out and all the kids and headed in. There was an older gentleman who watched me the whole time-he stopped to watch on the way to his "handicapped" parking spot. When we walked by he said "that's the way to do it-cheaper by the dozen." I just chuckled then he continued " good tax write offs. I had mine December 3rd so it was in time." I said yep or something and went into the store as he continued to mumble something about so many kids.

Can't wait to see what I hear next!!!

3 comments:

Aly said...

Well living in Utah you would probably just hear the opposite... You ONLY have 3? When are you going to have more? This boy of mine isn't even here yet, and I get people asking when I am planning on having another!! :)

Karalee said...

Thats great!! Next time you should ask the person if they are for hire to babysit..see what else of a reaction you can get out of them! :)

Chanda said...

Here in SA I get people coming up and offering to be my kids' nanny all the time. I've talked to others and no one else gets this--do I look like I need the help?!