Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Some Great Happenings in February's







We had some good things happen in February. Here are some of my favorits:


1. As Febrary left this year, so did 5 lbs leave my body!!! It was actually 4.8lbs on the scale, but I consider it meeting my 5lbs a month goal. One month closer to my black dress...

2. I worked out 5-6 days a week. Is it bad that Jordan has formed an attachement to Suzy on the Biggest Loser workout video? I did a version with other people,besides Suzy and she kept asking me "Where is Suzy? I want Suzy mommy" She is learning the moves with me!!


3. Jordan now has an interst in writing and wants me to spell words for her all the time. She wrote cards to Nana and Papa and Auntie Marion and Auntie Karin. An example of her writing is in the previous post-I wanted to scan some she just did, but can't find it. She also really loves her gymnastics class.
4. Spencer loves his art class, and has done some great work. Today the paint was all over him, me and my coat.... Here is an example of some work.




5. Landon was 9 months old the beginning of the month (he is not 10 mos. as I post this) and I had some pictures taken. Here are a couple examples. He won't be too proud of the later one in is teen years!!

6. We have church at 9:00 which we love. In the afternoon, the men of the house love to have naps. Landon was asleep in his crib when I took this picture. Ok, sometimes mommy gets a little cat nap, too.
7. We got our tax return back and I have been given "permission" or maybe authorization is a better word, to paint our main level-well living and dining rooms. If we could only agree on the paint color.

8. Jordan is wanting to be more independent and do things for herself. She stirred the pancake batter and poured them in the pan herself. How long until she can make the pancakes without my help at all on Saturday morning?

9. I had my birthday and we actually went out to eat without the children!! Thank you Jana Martin!!! We went to the Cheesecake Factory and loved it as always. So, I am now 36- do you remember a time in Jr. and Sr. High school when that seemed so old?

10. Spencer graduated to the Senior Nursery!! Now he won't be bullying the little kids in the Jr. Nursery anymore. Maybe he won't be in "time out" when Darin picks him up!! Well, that wasn't every week.


2 comments:

Karalee said...

I love your list of 10 and reading your blog! Your kids are so cute and Landon is a doll. I havent seen pics of him since the reunion! We joined the blog world, so hopefully we can keep in better touch with you all! Your blog is great!!

Aly said...

Those pictures of Landon are priceless!! True he will hate them when he is older, but as the mother we can do what we want right?!?