Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jordanisms

I just have to share a couple funny things Jordan has said in the last couple days. Mostly so that I won't forget to write them down.

In a prayer the other day she asked " Dear Heavenly Father: Please Bring Dinosaurs back to the earth."

In sharing time on Sunday, the teacher did the thing with all the eggs having something inside to represent things from the last week of Christ's life. I tried to do something similar in Family Home Evening Monday night. Before we started I asked Jordan if she remembered that we talked about this in Primary and she said yes. We got to the last egg, the empty one and I was confident Jordan would remember, so I asked her why it was empty. Do you know why it was empty: "Because the teacher didn't put anything in it."

Sure made her daddy laugh. I wasn't so sure who he was laughing at-me for my overconfidence, or Jordan for speaking the plain truth!!

No comments: