Friday, April 25, 2008

I love Sears Delivery!!

I just wanted to share my great experience with Sears. Our old freezer died and so we wanted a new more space effiecient freezer-the one we had was a dinosaur!! So we ordered one online after weeks of looking at specs, measuring, etc. We ordered it last weekend and picked today to have it delivered. They called us last night and told us it would be here between 9:15 and 11:15. I prayed they would come early because I had a last minute Dr. apt at 10:00, and didn't want the sitter to have to deal with it.

So here's the great part. I got a knock on my door at exactly 9:15 and it was Sears Delivery!!! I was thrilled. It was 2 cute little hispanic guys. They were friendly, quick and efficient, considering they had to take the back door of our house off the hinges to remove our old beast of a freezer!! The had this big harness thing they each put over their shoulders, lifted it up and carried it away. They were so nice and quick!! We chatted a minute and he said they usually have 20 deliveries a day!!

This is the second time this has happened so well-I was almost 8 mos pregnant with Landon when we got a new stove. That time they came 10 minutes early!!

Thank you Sears for great delivery service!!

3 comments:

Ryann said...

I didn't know that you got your freezer. Woohoo! Now you will have a lot more room!

rachael said...

Hi Wendi,
I have always had good luck with Sears. Darin will love the savings he'll get with a new freezer. Your old one was probably sucking up electricity.
I want to see a good picture of you on your blog. I know with all this excerise that you must be looking good and I want to see!!!

Anonymous said...

Wendy! Help Me! How do you know Ryann and Terry! They are friends of mine from Arizona. I haven't seen them in ages and was actually thinking abou them the other day. Ryann...if you see this, I'm so glad you are doing well and I would love to email you. Christa Holland and I were talking about you the other day. Oh my gosh...this is exciting. sistertaz@yahoo.com is my email