Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Freedom!

The babe has been cut off....he sucketh no more!!!

I am so happy now that I can put Landon to bed without having to nurse him!! He has gone 3 days now and it is great. He sucks his sippy cup great and loves to steal his brothers, much to his chagrin!! He will even drink it if there is lemonade in it. I gave him milk earlier than I did Spencer and unlike his big brother, Landon doesn't spit it out but actually drinks it!!

I am sad that I don't have a baby anymore, but the sadness won't last long!! The fact that someone else can put him to bed and we have a babysitting swap in the works makes the sadness go away. Darin is sure happy about that!

3 comments:

Ryann said...

That is awesome! And just in time for our girls weekend!

Ferndale said...

Congratulations! I can't wait for my own independence day!

Lea said...

Yeah!! What an invigorating feeling. Just like you said it feels like "freedom" once again. :)