Thursday, May 1, 2008

Life Lessons

So, life is all about learning, right? Well, I have learned lots of lessons lately, so I thought I would write them down to not forget!! Maybe you can learn from my awesome family as well!!

1. Ok, the first one is obvious to those skinny, high metabolism, gym junkies out there, but to some of us..namely me...it is not so obvious!I have learned that even if you excercise every day, if you eat like a little piglet, you can still gain weight!! On the good side, it is possible to make exercise a habbit...just have to work on the eating!! (Needless to say the goals have to be revamped and there will be no pic for his one!!!)

2. I have always know that Jordan can play in the sand all day, but now I know that Landon isn't so fond of it. Spencer didn't like it too much when he was one, but now he will play in it as well, so that is a positive development. I also learned that Spencer loves wearing hats...just have to find a baseball cap that really fits him.



3. Maybe some of you already know this one. If you leave a box of tissues laying around and your baby finds it....this is what happens.
3. Yes, dressing little girls alike is really cute, but I have found that you can have lots of fun dressing little boys alike as well!!! Another lesson is that no matter how high your fish tank is, your son will find a way in it!!
4. It is inevitable that when you are playing outside after just having a great picnic, and are waiting for your friend to pick you up to go to school-literally 5 minutes- you will be running and fall down and skin your knees. BUT....thank goodness for Band-Aids for they will will cure the pain!! Oh, and how can you forget the THUMB...that makes it all better as well!!


1 comment:

AW said...

Hey Wendi-
I'm glad to see that your kids keep you as busy, if not busier than mine do!
-Amanda Waite