Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I love boys!!

When I was pregnant with Jordan, I talked myself into the fact that I was having a boy-we didn't find out. All the women in my family had boys first, so I thougth for sure....to our surprise, our little princess was born. I have loved having her so much....but lately I have had cause to think about what joys my little boys are. I just love them...even after cleaning up mess after mess. The dishwasher is one of Landon's new favorite toys...not too much of a problem if the dishes are clean!!
Who needs a hat....a strainer will do. He put this on his head himself!! How brilliant!!
We forgot to cover our sand box before the monsoon season hit and now it is a swimming pool with sand at the bottom. I had forgotten about it one day when Spencer went out to explore. I hears splashing, and this is what I found....I did what any mother would do....found the camera. Notice the socks and shoes!!


Landon loves to go outside and this was the look when I shut the door to bring him in the house so I could dry Spencer off. Poor boy...
More water fun. Another item we forgot filled with water. They sure had fun with the bucket. Can't wait to go swimming this summer. Landon should take to it really well.

Does this look a little mischievious to anyone else?
I really love my boys and think every mom should have one just like Spencer.......
These last couple pics are from our car this weekend....big moment....we drove around the neighborhood to watch it happen...we love you fun minivan-thanks for driving us around so well!!



2 comments:

rachael said...

I love the pictures of the boys!!! I can't believe how BIG Landon is!!! Where does time go?? They look like they love being together. I can see my summer next year in your pictures and it looks awesome!!
And I agree with you...everyone should have a boy!!

Chanda said...

I cannot even tell Spencer and Landon apart . . . as for everyone should have a boy . . . well, I don't know about that. I'm loving just my girls. But perhaps I just don't know what I'm missing. :)