Thursday, September 24, 2009

I love this little girl!


Jordan has now decided that she likes to wear skirts and dresses. She also has made a request for knee sock. She was thrilled when I did a little shopping for her at the Children's Place. (Daddy wasn't too happy with the bill....oops) She loved this little skirt and had to wear knee socks with it. She has now requested more. I have been pretty lucky thus far in being able to pick her clothes. We still do well, but she is beginning to voice her opinion. Luckily she has liked everything I get for her.

Sunday morning she came into our bed at 6:15 telling us she lost her tooth. She said she lost it in the night and put it under her pillow and now it was missing. It took a couple days, but I found it while I cleaned in her room yesterday, so the toothfairy came last night. I didn't realize she had come...I checked and there was some money under the pillow already-the fairy had already come and left about double what I was thinking (wink wink) she would leave. Lucky Jordan.

Flash a little much, Jordan?

1 comment:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Isn't it funny, how styles come back around? I remember wearing Knee Socks when I was a little girl. I still get to pick out my girls clothes, but I know there will come a day, when they will want their own thing. Little girls are so much fun!!