Tuesday, February 15, 2011

it continues

I now have 3 bottles of antibiotics in my fridge. Yes, they each have their own. Now Landon and Jordan have strep. And Jordan just had it 2 weeks ago. We just can't kick it. I feel like I want to sterilize my house and not let my kids out until May.

Yeah, I'd never really do that, but I wish I could figure out a way to stop them from being sick anymore. It is just so frustrating to have been this sick-as a family and in such a short period of time. I just pray were done for the season.

And I'm done with being cold. Most years winter doesn't bother me. I like the snow, the cold, etc. But this year-maybe because I'm so busy with so many things-Can I say how I really feel:
I HATE you old man winter. GO AWAY!!!

Spring-PLEASE come early. I'll treat you so well-plant flowers, take my kiddos outside to play, open my windows for air to come in....you'll really like us. PLEASE GET HERE SOON!!!

1 comment:

darla.jim said...

I remember strept throat cycling in our family when Darin and Darcie were young. The dr said that one family member was the carrier and might not even have symptoms. I think everyone in the family were on antibiotics at the same time to kill the germ. We finally all got better. Might ask your doctor if that is possible in your case.