Sunday, February 13, 2011

lately.....

we have all been sick. It has been a rough couple weeks:

Jordan's has fever and throat hurts. We take her in-it's strep. She misses 2 days of school.
Landon has sore throat and temp so misses a day of school.

Mommy starts to feel yucky. Wakes up with body aches, continues on with horrible headaches, nasty cough, chills, temp, sore throat. Spends 3 days basically able to do nothing.

3 days during the un-necessary snow days the kids had. Yeah-brutal. Thank goodness for great friends and Darin who came to my rescue. Dr. said just a virus. Whatever.

The next week Darin comes home from work with a headache, sore throat and feeling yucky. Stays home from work for a day.

And last but not least Spencer comes down with sore throat and bad temp. Then develops a rash. Scarlet Fever. Sounds so scary, but Dr. says it is strep throat with a rash. He got it good. I was a bit scarred because he was not eating anything. He got a blessing last night and woke up a different person this morning!!

I love the priesthood!

And in the midst of all of this, I am teaching at the RECenter, volunteering at the school, packing the house to get ready to sell, leading brownies and cookies came in.

My picture is in the dictionary next to to the word "frazzled."

BUT.....for my birthday Darin gave me a certificate for a 60 minute deep tissue massage!!! THANK YOU DARIN!!

2 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Wow! What more can I say. Hope you are all feeling better!! I am getting over a cold I've had for a good two weeks now. No fun!

Chanda said...

I hear you, we're going through the same thing here. Half the classrooms at school are empty because so many kids are sick.