Saturday, March 20, 2010

If you want a small behind....

leave a little behind! These were the words of wisdom from my weight watchers leader today. Good stuff! I was amazed that I actually lost 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I have been a bit down about the whole weight loss thing and wasn't really trying so hard. I wondered if it was the clothes since I wore shorts today, but I'll take it:)

So I am motivated now!! And to celebrate, I joined a gym!!! Yes, you saw right-I joined Lee District RECenter!! I am so excited. I absolutely LOVED going to the gym when I was losing all my weight before I got married, so I think it is just what I need! I am not looking forward so much to the early hours, since I need to go and be home by 7:00 am so Darin can leave for work. I just have to alter my time clock a little and get myself used to getting up early going to bed early. I got really addicted to it before and am hoping to do that again. I am excited because I'll get to swim, and also there are some free classes for people who are members.


So hopefully after riding one of these for a while, I'll have a smaller behind!!


2 comments:

Ryann said...

Good for you for finally j oining!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

You go girl!! Wish I was right in there, but since getting pregnant, I've gained some back :( Ah well, I guess it's for the greater good. Hope I can make it through this so that I can start over AGAIN :) Love my Elliptical. Love having it at home too. I hope you can make it to the gym and keep up the good work!