Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One of our favorite places

Huntley Meadows.

On Sunday we took an early eventing stroll at Huntley Meadows. We really love going there. It was AWESOME!! Exactly what I needed to get out of my grumpiness:) I absolutely love to watch my children run, play and explore. It was a bit nerve wracking because there water was really high-the highest I had seen it in a few years. So Landon running on a boardwalk over water is a little scarry! We walked a round to the lookout, then walked back through the woods to avoid the water.

Here are some shots of our fun adventure!







Can't wait for many more trips to Huntley Meadows this Spring!!

2 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Family time is the best! I think we need to get out, although we did go to Disney on Ice last night. I just can't wait for the weather to warm up!!!

Lea said...

Nice pics! Huntley Meadows is one of our fav places to visit too! It must have been nice to see so much water there. The last couple of times that we visited it was on the dryer side.