Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Glee!! Such Glee!!

By having the early tickets for the Egg Roll, we really lucked out!! Glee performed right away, so we were happy.

I met Finn!! Well, I guess I can't really say "met" because he didn't really talk much-just posed for pics. I don't even know his actor name, only the character he plays on TV. Guess I should find out.Here is the actual first shot I took. We noticed him from a distance and went over closer. There were teen age girls who were simply giddy. So fun to watch.
Rachel before the show.
I heard Rachel say "I have to give this baby back." I couldn't get over how tiny she is.
Mr. Schu before the show doing a sound check. He is smaller in person, too. They all were. I guess what they say about TV adding weight is true. I must say the jeans were looking pretty good!!
Mercedes belting it out! She is so awesome. I don't know why they don't give her more singing time on the show.
Puck waiting for his sound check.
Puck and Mr. Schu singing Somewhere over the Rainbow...so beautiful! They sounded awesome.
whole cast belting it out.
Finn doing a solo
more of the whole cast.

This show is so awesome.The only thing it was missing was some sarcasm from Sue. I love Sue Sylvester..."that's how Sue C's it"

I can't wait for it to come back on next week!!

8 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

OMG!! You lucky lucky girl :) LOVE that show with a passion! Can't wait for next week. Their first season is out on DVD I think. There is just something Hilarious about it. I made Chris watch it with me last season too. I would just sit and crack up, so giddy. I Love the music etc.. Such a cool and crazy show!

Lea said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I wish I were there with you!!!!! Thanks for sharing the pics! You made my day! :)

Lea said...

for the cupcakes...i used a LOT of food coloring. :)

Jessica said...

I squealed when I checked your page. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? A photo with Finn? What a nice guy! Makes me even more annoyed that we had lame-o Justin Bieber. What fun for all of you!

Dan and Sharon said...

Wow I love Glee we should have a glee night. Glee is a great show!

The Zwahlens said...

I'm glad to know you like Glee too. We love it, but we're sort of embarrassed to say it too loudly...isn't it supposed to be one of those shows (like High School Musical) that only high schoolers love? And yet, I like that one too.

Ryann said...

That is so cool! They are now showing that here so I finally know what all of the hype is about!

Karalee said...

Love this! You are soooo lucky! I would love to see them live. Do they all sound as good in real life?! They look great! I love the pic of you and finn! How fun! Im sending my sister the link to this post! She loves Glee and would love to see these pics. Thanks for sharing!