Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Brothers

When I was pregnant with Landon and found out he was a boy, I was a bit relieved for Spencer's sake. Of course sad that Jordan wasn't getting a sister, but since they were so close in age, I thought it would be good that they were both boys so they could be close. I love seeing them grow up together and form a great relationship. I love watching them play and grow close. They really do love each other and get along so well.

Last night I left to go to JC Penny's since to do some clothes shopping. When I got home, I asked Darin how the kiddos did, which I usually do. When I had left, Darin was settling them down after bathroom breaks. He said they had insisted on sleeping together on the top bunk-Spencer's bed- so he let them. He said they fell asleep pretty quick.

Here is what we found when we checked on them when we went to bed.

Oh man, how cute is this? I just LOVE it!! Even sharing a pillow:) But notice how much space Spencer is taking up-I'm so surprised Landon tolerated sleeping with him because he moves all over the place all night. Landon rolled over while I was standing there gushing over them. But really, it is so sweet I just love these boys!!!
And here we are by morning-there was a bit of a shift towards the end of the bed. That's Landon by the rail, and Spencer is in there-his head is by the teddy bear against the wall. I was so proud that Landon actually stayed there ALL night; I thought for sure he would wake up and be scared.


And since we had a couple posts with crazy stuff Landon did, here's something so very cute! He made an Indian vest today at preschool. I made the mistake of calling it a costume to which he quickly replied "no mommy, it's a vest."

When I picked him up, he wore it all the way to the care with such pride! It was so cute. He really is doing well at preschool. I'm pretty proud!

So cute I just can't stand it!!

No comments: