Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkins and fun

Darin does not like to carve pumpkins, so the tradition has been that he gets a white pumpkin and either decorates it with marker, or the little plastic face pieces that I found. (Would I be mean if I said that he, and now our 3 kiddos, are wimpy because they don't like pumpkin guts on their hands?) Although Jordan LOVED collecting the seeds. She was thrilled when she found that after a couple days of keeping them in her room, some of them started sprouting roots:) I wanted to take pictures of the boys when I meanly put their hands inside the pumpkin-Landon was beside himself-he did not like it at all. My hands were too pumpkiny to take any pics during the process. I'll have to remind Darin to take some shots next year.

I tried to get a picture of the 3 kiddos outside when we put our pumpkins out, but Jordan was upset about something and didn't want to cooperate, hence the googly eyes.
It was such a beautiful night so the boys and I played outside for a while. I was trying to get a pic of the pumpkin with it dark and the pumpkin lit up...can't figure it out..

but the boys and I had lots of fun any how:)`

Spencer and my simple, plain old fashioned Jack O Lantern! Which I must say was sooo much easier to cut with my nice sharp pampered chef knives!!
Brothers


Having fun with different settings on my camera.
We had a great October and I have tons to put on the blog-if only to find the time!!

No comments: