Wednesday, November 3, 2010

him, again!

When the boys went down stairs to play after school one day last week, I just thought they were going to play with the little people. Spencer tried to take two butter knives down, but I stopped that.

Little did I know that he had already taken a big Costco size jar of peanut butter down.

Yeah, a BIG jar.

All of a sudden Spencer and Patrick run up and tell me that Landon is getting peanut butter everywhere.

Yup, he sure did.

Good thing this chair is leather and cleaned up quickly. It smelled like peanut butter a while; which is better than smelling like mildew, I guess.

Now getting it off the carpet was another thing.
Here's the culprit....

When on earth will this child stop his mischief.....I guess he will always be in some trouble of one kind...it will just change as he gets older!!

1 comment:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Wow! Peanut Butter, Toilet Seats, and sleeping in your bed. Whew! I am tired just reading your latest posts. I don't think I would handle it well. I guess I'm glad for the little things, my girls do, that drive me crazy, because they seem simple compared to yours. You're a great mom Wendi :)