Wednesday, October 27, 2010

a bit of a predicament

When you send your son up to go to the bathroom and get ready to take a bath, this is not what you expect to see. Landon was screaming like crazy, so I went up to see. Usually sending him up to go to the bathroom is not a problem.

Not tonight.
We had a heck of a time getting this off his head. Darin tried, but Landon screamed so hard he gave up.
This was before I had to just yank the thing off. He was not happy about his ears getting smashed, poor kid. I finally had to just really yank it off. His poor ears. The were red after and I imagine they really hurt.
I was too busy calming him down to get an after shot. His ears were really red and I felt bad for him.

So now we are 3 for 3 with the toilet seats! That's 100%. Not sure it is something we want to be 100% in, nonetheless, we are!

3 comments:

Dan and Sharon said...

didn't Alaina just do that a few months back. You and Jill kids must hang out at the play ground talking about that you should try. hehehehe

Jill said...

That's awesome.

Janna said...

You mean all 3 of your children have gotten their heads stuck in the toilet seat?

Poor Landon...but, oh, that is too funny.