Monday, October 18, 2010

Morning playtime with Thomas

Landon and I have lots of time together while the big kids are at school. We have a couple mornings a week we can be lazy and just play. We have so many toys we should never be bored!! Lately Landon has really loved puzzles, but I don't have any pics of that yet. But here's one of our favorites:Thomas the Train

Are you impressed with my track making abilities?

Playing is such hard work!!


What? This is how I make my bridge.

Don't look at me!!


The circus animals have a rest.
Why do you keep taking my picture? Can I just play in peace?
I just need a little rest....


What a fun little playmate I have!! He is a fun little fella and I love every minute with him!!

1 comment:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

So cute!! Now that Bree is in Kindergarten, Elle and I have a few hours alone during the day as well. It's fun to be able to play one on one!!