Sunday, September 18, 2011

Utah trip catch up: A day in Salt Lake City

When we were in Utah, the second Sunday we went to church, then into Salt Lake City. We knew the kids would enjoy the temple and the Visitor Center. And yes, they did for sure. 

Darin and the kids by the reflecting pool.
 I absolutely love being on Temple Square. It is so beautiful and serene. The kids really loved 
to explore as well. Here are some of my favorite shots.

Me and my sweet boy.
And the sweet princess.

Spencer and Landon loved the lions on the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.


Visiting the Tabernacle




The kids always love to see the Christus statue. It was nice, until Landon was running around when people were trying to listen and be quiet. I loved the shot on the right.


After we finished at the temple, we had a wonderful time at my friends house. I was soooo excited to see the Brewers. They are the senior couple from my mission that I had lived with in Ogden before I moved out and got my own place. I had lost touch with them for a few yeas so it was super fun to get back together with them. We had a nice dinner with them and a few others from the mission.

I love Joe and Carol soooo much. I was so thrilled to see them and for them to meet the boys. We haven't seen them since we visited when Jordan was 1 year old, so it was wonderful to visit. And they hadn't changed a bit. 


Me, Muriel Dampt Frank-one of my companions, Brent Frank-one of my district leaders, the Brewers and Francois Giraud-Carrier-on of my AP's. It was so fun to catch up!

1 comment:

Janie said...

that one of you and your boy - soooo cute :)