Thursday, July 17, 2008

More Late Breaking News

WOW-what a day-can I take anymore? First Jordan goes under the water and now here's the news flash: Spencer pooped on the potty!!!!Yeah!! It was so exciting for us all and he was so proud of himself. I guess it helped to have him running around naked on the bottom and reading books to him on the toilet. It took a little while, before dinner and after, but he did it and earned his reward- a little dinosaur figurine. Spencer only has had on 1 pair of underwear all day-what an accomplishment!! He is happily playing and mommy is happily typing!!

To top it all off I get to go to enrichment tonight-what a great day!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray!!!! Having just gone through the same thing, I know how exciting it is when you see that poop in the potty! Way to go Spencer! (and you too)

AceMott6 said...

It's the simple things in life ya know...like taking a poop! :) We all take it forgranted! He He...
Can you email me your phone # we are leaving tonight and I want to have it just in case. I'm sure we'll be fine going down, but it might be a different story coming home!
Thanks,

flem-fam said...

Yay Spencer!!! I am starting Donovan this week, so we can do it together!!!