Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We got a new toy!!!

Every since Darin and I went to our friends Brent and Lea's house for a date night and played their Wii, we have thougth it would be so fun to have one. We liked it a lot because it is not the typical video came where you just sit down with a controller and chase something. We had so much fun playing bowling and boxing.

We have been watching to see when stores get them in, but they always put them out Saturday evening and they are gone by Sunday. A couple days ago, Darin told me there would be a box coming and not to open it. He is Mr. Ebay, so I was not surprised to hear a box was coming, but usually I can open it.

So the box came today and when he got home told me to sit down. He said it was my birthday present to him-yes, I typed that correctly-his birthday is the 21st and I always complain that there is nothing for me to ever get him. One year he got a new razor like 2 weeks before his birthday-he said he had to order it that day for a rebate. Very typical around anytime I want to get him a gift.

Well, the box was from CompUSA, so I thought it was some computer thing he got a rebate on. He opened it and I was so excited....a Wii!!!! He randomly went online one day and they had one, then the next day they didn't!!

So Jill and Lea get your gloves ready because now I can practice!!! Next time-Knock Out!!

3 comments:

Lea said...

Bring it on, Wendi. :) Congrats on this exciting purchase!

Jill said...

Fun! Our next girls night will have to be at your house!

Michelle Earnest said...

Ah, the wonderful Wii. Now all you need is to get either Guitar Hero or Rockband and you will never want to leave your house! :)