Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Playing Catch up

I have been really behind in posting about the kiddies. I am not the best at my journal right now, so I figure that this blog will serve as a sort of journal of the kiddies activities. I love the fact that I can get it printed at the end of the year as well. I can say I am doing family history-preserving precious memories. Here are some recent memories we have had in our house.

Do you ever buy the big tub of cookie dough from Costco? My fridge lock no longer keeps Spencer out of the fridge. The following pic are from what happens when Landon is sleeping and I try to take a quick nap.



My question was "who's idea was it" and of course Jordan says Spencer but look at this face:
Yummy!!!


Here are a few recent happenings for Landon


He had his first real "boo boo." Darin came into my primary class after church last week and handed me a very groggy little boy saying "I return him to you in slightly damaged condition." I guess he took a spill in the foyer and hit the bottom part of one of the end tables. Good thing was that he slept through the rest of church.
Landon discovered a love of popsicles. He can eat the little tiny ones-which incidentally if you haven't tried them, the are awesome!! He is sitting on a kids picnic table we recently got, which I put together!!
Ah, what summer would be complete without some wonderful corn on the cob!!
Interesting way to eat it!



3 comments:

E said...

I LOVE those little popcicles they are the perfect size because even Drew won't make a mess out of them!!!

flem-fam said...

Those pics of Landon and the corn are the cutest things I have ever seen!

Fowler family said...

Wow your kids look so much older!