Monday, November 3, 2008

Day out with the boys!!

Since Jordan went to Burke Nursery with her class, I figured I would take the boys there as well. It was on the ward playroup list, so off I went. I didn't see anyone from the ward, but the boys loved it. It was similar to Cox Farm, but on a much smaller scale, which was great for me alone with the boys.

I decided to put the boys in costumes because it was so close to Halloween, and it was a freezing cold day. They have nice warm costumes. We had comments all day about how cute they looked. Even the small school children loved them:)

Landon really loved the animal section. I had to drag him away, literally. He just really loves to watch animals. There were some really fun slides as well. Landon liked this one a lot. Do Lions go down slides?
Here is Spencer at the top of the castle slide. I had been messing with settings on my camera. Isn't he so sweet. He is just so cute!!!! He really had fun on all the things they could play on.

My monkey and my lion admiring the other animals.

Here we are playing on the indian drum. There was a big teepee, which the boys loved. There was a lady there telling stories. We went in a couple times because it was relally warm in there:)

We also went on a wagon ride they really liked. We were the only ones on because it was lunch time. We then stayed for lunch and paid way too much for hot dogs...but the boy loved them. I had a yummy BBQ sand, so that was great. I really liked this place because it was small, yet had tons to do. Oh, they had a pirate ship to play on and Spencer especially loved that. Great place to go if you live around here:)




4 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Cute costumes! Looks like fun.

Jill said...

Burke is great for little kids. I'm glad you made it there.

Sarah said...

I had planned on going, but we went to Cox farms the week before and I couldn't bare to fork out the money again. But I know Amelia would have loved it. Your boys look great in their costumes!

AceMott6 said...

Oh my gosh!! Is that the same hat you had when you lived in Mass? Looks very familiar! :)