Friday, November 14, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

I am sorry this post is crazy-I tried to do a different picture layout and it didn't work so well....if I push anymore buttons, I may lose another picture....sorry

I am a huge, huge, huge, So You Think You Can Dance fan!! Since the show started , I have not missed an episode. I am would you would commonly refer to as addicted. I have had secret dreams of being an amazing dancer my whole life, so I guess I live through the show. By then end, I talk about the dancers like I know them and have all the numbers memorized....well, I am not alone in my obsession...there are more of us out there!!!

A few years ago, Darin got me tickets for the first concert tour, so Trish Martin and I went and had the best time!! It started small-DAR Constitution Hall, which was fabulous. But, It got really popular and moved to the First Mariners arena the next year. A small group of us went-Trish and I of course. So this year, we had a huge group, which was ever changing-right up to the last minute. We had 3 sets of seats, about 4 different car fulls, and about 16 daddies at home watching babies!! Thank you Daddies, the show was fabulous, of course!

So here are a few (illegally taken) shots of the show. Above is Jessica and Will.

Here are Twitch and Joshua and








Here is Will in his solo....oh, he is wonderful!!

The opening group number.





Chelsie was one of my favorites. Here she is weith Gev doing a ballroom number...awesome!!



Twitch and Kherington below.










Another favorite number-the group Ballywood dance.


















Thank you Trish for doing all the organizing along with Katie and Tiffany for getting the tickets. Until next year.....





3 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Wendi, I totally watched all the shows too. That's cool that you got to go in person. I love that show!

Jill said...

So fun! I'm so glad I was able to join you. Thanks again for the ride.

Lynette said...

I love your obsession with it....it is sooo awesome!!!! I think my favorite was Chelsie...oh wait, maybe Will...or Joshua...or Gev...or Twitchington....I love'em all!!!! Wanna take a hip hop dance class with me???