Friday, May 22, 2009

ARGGGGG

Ok, what the heck was I thinking....I am so close to putting the crib back up!! Both boys are up tonight!! Probably a couple reasons-late naps and not being used to the room. I know it will take time, but I am just plum tuckered out and have absolutely NO PATIENCE to deal with 2 little boys who will not go to bed.....ugh...what to do? Darin and I have pretty much given up-they own us at this moment. I am typing this and they are playing. We are planning a trip to Lancaster tomorrow, and I want to get some things down, but I just don't have the fight in me....

Why was I in such a hurry to get Landon in a bed? Would it have really hurt him to fall out a few times? This room switch has had a domino affect on the whole house and it is in such a state of chaos that I just want to run away from home!! I am out of energy and I haven't even put everything away. What did I get myself into? No wonder my mom didn't do much to our house-it takes lots of time, energy, patience, organizing, and skill. I am afraid I don't much posess many of these things at this moment, so don't come visiting too soon:)

Now, to put 2 little boys to bed......

2 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Crazy that your crib is down! I still have some decisions to make about that, but we'll just have to wait and see :) I'm not in any hurry to put my girls in bigger beds. I mean, bedtime is hard enough, and I really don't have the patience for it right now, so we'll just keep on keeping on.

Good luck with all of your changes. I guess it has to happen sooner or later :)

Ferndale said...

I'm sorry Wendi! Hopefully it will all come together like it did for us. There were a few nights when I felt the same way, but it seems that we've gotten over the hump and now we don't have any problems. Good luck! Hope you're enjoying Lancaster!