Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spencer

Spencer is such a funny boy, very imaginative. He will play with anything...literally. Last week he had to have these little pool toys-these little missiles- with him everywhere-even to go to bed. Today his obsession is the new toothbrushes we got yesterday. He and Landon had to go to bed with them last night. Playing with his is not enough...he has to have them all, and the toothpaste. I was checking on laundry and came upstairs to find his "invention."

I am not exactly sure what it is called. This is what I found. I guess he was amazed in the fact that the table was actually cleaned off and wiped down. Doesn't happen much, so apparently he was in awe of the clean table.
Oh, yeah, many days when he gets home from school he doesn't feel the need to wear pants or shorts. (As I type this, he has been playing with Landon, but found the clothes I just folded. He is now wearing swim trunks, on backwards, a rashguard and flip flops.) I am just happy he finally keeps his underwear on. I guess no pants makes going potty quick and easy. Not sure about the sock situation.


Such a cute face!!

What is he thinking here....maybe "mom, what is your obsession with the camera?"


He had a fit when I tried to disassemble his "invention"



We got the playdough out and he had to add to the tower. He was so funny-he concentrated so hard on getting the playdough to stay on and not fall off. Future engineer? He loves to build things (as I type this he has the toothbrushes again-this time pushing them in a little wagon with a bunch of random toys while Landon yells "I want my toothbrush back"....) .


Man I love this little face!!!!







We had lots of fun with playdough.





Sure love ya Spencer!!





No comments: