Sunday, May 17, 2009

I love Flexa Beds

So we got a new bed for Jordan, old news. We, well I mean that I finally put the bed in the proper room-much to Darin's pleasure:) I had a baggie with what I thought included all parts. Well, not so. Apparently in transit, there were little pieces that the owner thought were stuck in the legs, that fell out. They are vital to it becoming a loft bed. I tried to put it together without one, and it is too wobbly.

I looked the company up online. Good thing the bed is clearly labelled FLEXA. I searched a zillion sites and finally found the official one with a customer service number. I called and spoke to a really nice guy named Adam. I explained the problem, which is apparently common, and he knew exactly what I needed. He got all my info and said it was a $10.00 charge for the part and shipping. He then asked for my address, he said that I was so close to the warehouse, which is in Suffolk VA, that he was just going to ship it to me NO CHARGE!! What a nice guy. I told him would make a six year old very happy!!

Yeah!!! There are nice people at some customer service numbers!!

1 comment:

THE FRANKLINS, SHANNON, SUSIE,AND ZACHARY said...

Hi Wendi,I sent you a email but had problems at first,it sent when I put themaneys@verizon.net I had your name spaced, thats when I had problems. Let me know if I have it wrong! Here is my email again in case you forgot it or had any problems suzzziiqq76@gmail.com Ill talk to you soon LOVE SUSIE