Monday, May 24, 2010

Landon had a birthday!

Landon's actual birthday fell on a Tuesday which is the day that Silver Diner has family night. We gathered some good friends and went to dinner. The price's gave him a gift that he and his siblings love. The Jill, Lizzie Alaina joined us as well as Ms. Mary, one of Spencer's teachers whom we have grown to love so much. We'll miss her so much next year.

There was a singer there that night and Jordan and Liz were in heaven. They danced and danced and led the little parade. The boys kept busy playing with new toys. We had such a fun night.
It seemed like Landon's birthday lasted a week! His birthday party-our 3rd celebration- was the Saturday after his birthday in the Soft play room at Lee Rec center. It was a little nerve wracking that day since his party was at 3:30 and they called me at 11:00 and told me that they had double booked the time slot for his party and could I move it an hour. What? Really? I had no choice. I didn't want to change the date so I called everyone. It worked out fine. A couple families liked the change but we missed one little girl. Everyone had a blast! Here are some fun pics:

Landon LOVES the ballpit!! He was in there a ton!
I had fun with my camera because I could take much better pictures than with my old point and shoot. It is really a horribly lit room, so it was nice to be able to figure it out to take some good sots.
Darin was flying out to Germany the Saturday before Landon's birthday, so we decided to do his gift before he left. We lucked out because I took Jordan and Spence to Toys R Us and there was only 1 left of the thing we wanted.

Since Landon loves to play in water, he got a new water table. We didn't even wrap it-we just sent Landon upstairs and covered it up with a quilt for him to pull off when he came down.

His brother and sister were pretty excited as well:)

Here's my big 3 year old!! Seems like yesterday I was crying all the way home from the hospital when we had to leave him in the NICU....and now he's my big boy!!


Happy Birthday Landon-we love you!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Earnest said...

I LOVE the action shots!

Ryan & Emily Gillan said...

Cute pictures! We wish we could have made it. we will have to get them together to play soon.