Monday, May 3, 2010

Marble fun!

The boys and I had so much fun on Sunday morning. (Jordan slept in as she got home late from her girl scout day camp.) We played with the marble maze game. The boys were pretty creative-Spencer plays with this at school, so he got right to work and knew what he wanted to do.
Landon was so proud of his creation. He lined them all up on the floor and put them together himself.
We found a bag of marbles at ToysRUs for only $1.00. I bought the marble game at the consignment sale a while back but there were no marbles, so the boys were so excited to actually have marbles.

If you know my boys, you know whose hands these are. Yup, Spencer continues his obsession with the color orange.
I built a tower with Landon, and Spencer made one of his own, then we decided to combine them and made a big tower. It really was so much fun. I was having a blast figuring out what would work and what didn't. Landon couldn't reach the top so he had to get the stool.
Spencer taking a look at our handy-work.
more shots of our fun time!
This was such a great time-I loved spending a quiet Sunday morning with the boys playing.
And it was $7.50 very well spent!!

No comments: