Monday, August 9, 2010

Better late than never

I lost the SD card with these pictures for a while, so I was completely thrilled when I found it. So it's better late than never. Spencer finished his 2 years of preschool at Rose Hill. This year was a wonderful year. He loved his teacher Ms. Laura and the assistant Ms. Mary. He was in the same classroom he was in the year before, so he adjusted so well. In the beginning of the year there were only 5 boys, then it grew to 9 boys by the end of the year.

I had fun because Landon and I went every Monday since it was the half day. At first I didn't want to send him that day, but then I decided to stay and help his teacher. She would have things ready for me to cut, color, laminate, copy, etc. I really enjoyed it. Landon loved it, too. It was music day on Mondays as well, so he loved it. One time I took all the stuff and made cookies with the boys. It was so fun.

So the last week of school his teacher had a little graduation program. It was a luau theme and Landon and I went. So cute. Spencer was so proud to get his little certificate.


Here is Spencer and his future "wife". Such a funny story. He told his teacher to come to his house at 5:oo on Saturday and they were going to get married. She was going to move in with us and she could bring her son and all his toys, but not her husband. Funny boy.
Even Landon got in on the action. He was an honorary member of the class since I took him every Monday with me when I volunteered. All the teachers loved him. I thought Ms. Laura was so nice ot let me bring him.

I really loved Spencer's Teacher Ms. Laura. My friend's little girl had her a couple years prior, so I was so happy when he got her. I actually had told her at the end of the previous year that I hoped she could get him and she actually fought to get him as another teacher wanted him in her class. Spencer was in love with Ms. Laura and at one point was planning their wedding. He still talks about her and wants to go back to her class next year. I'm bummed that Landon can't have her as a teacher.


Spencer's whole class. I got to love these little boys so much. I also love, love, love his assistant teachers Ms. Mary and Ms. Linda. We especially got close to Ms. Mary as he had her the year before with a different teacher. We have continued to be friends with Ms. Mary since she is really close to our friend's the Price's.
Thank you for a wonderful 4 years Rose Hill Preschool. Our family loves you tons and will miss you all soooooo much!!!

No comments: