Sunday, December 19, 2010

a fun activity

Trader Joe's has the coolest stuff. I found this fun Gingerbread man and thought it would be easy for the kids. We did it one night for family night and the kids had a blast.

Here we are starting. Oh yeah-I'm sorry that a couple of my pics are upside down-I was on the wrong side of the table.

So we had a bit of a debate when we started as to the gender of our little friend. I think Landon and Spencer won out-this is a little "fella".

Jordan did a lot of the work on the icing, meanwhile the boys felt that they needed to be eating the candy.

Oh, does anyone else have children who insist that they have to be ON the table for any sort of project you do?

Poor guy doesn't last too long...everyone has to have a taste:)



yummm.....
well....I think I'll be nice and just say that he is more for looks, folks. But it was a fun family activity:)

No comments: