Wednesday, December 1, 2010

chairs and blankets

When I mop the dining room floor, I will often bring the chairs into the living room. When I finished mopping, Landon and I decided that we didn't want to put the chairs back....instead we had a little fun!!

We made a tent!!!

If you look close in the next picture, you can see that Landon has 2 little wire whisks in his hand. Did you know that they make grat swords?

I often wonder why I buy toys when my kids can make any household item into a toy. I just need to go to the dollar store and by a bunch of cheap utensils and they would be thrilled!!
You need a door on your tent!Are ya stuck, Landon?
the back of the tent
One more just for fun!

2 comments:

Jill said...

lainey loved that tent too and it was a great place for the kids to hide and make messes.

Fowler family said...

Landon should get together with my boys- they are constantly building forts (if only they didn't gripe when I ask them to pick them up so our house doesn't constantly look like fort-ville!).

Looks like he had a lot of fun!