Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gettin' old!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARIN!!

Today is Darin's birthday and he has enjoyed himself. While I ran a bunch of last minute errands with the kids-a friend's house, the dollar store, grocery store, bank and camera store, Darin went to the Movies, out to Lunch and to get ice cream. The good thing was that he had a coupon for all of it! Well, not the movie ticket, but he had a free drink coupon. He knows how to work the "birthday" system-he had a free birthday coupon for ColdStone Creamery, a burger at Ruby Tuesday and also a free entree at Silver Diner, which we used already, and one for and entree at Chevys that we have yet to use.!! Did you even know you could get all that on your birthday? Be sure to check at every retail place possible because you could rake it in the month of your birthday:)

Anyhow Darin we love you and hope you have a great day. The kids are thrilled to have ice cream cake later and open presents!! Spencer asks me "Am I invited to Daddy's party?" So funny. Another funny little side note-I took Jordan and Spencer shopping with me for Darin's present on Saturday. On Sunday morning Jordan said "Daddy, we got you 2 belts for your birthday." Good thing she didn't say what else was in there because I did manage to get one thing he doesn't know about!!

Oh, by the way....I am not allowed to explicitely say it, but if you are wondering how old Darin is, just think about how long ago we landed on the moon......he he he:)

1 comment:

THE FRANKLINS, SHANNON, SUSIE,AND ZACHARY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARIN!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT B-DAY!! I THANK GOD EVERYDAY MY SISTER AND NEICE AND NEPHEWS HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND DADDY! YOUR A GREAT PERSON,AS I FEEL BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AS MY BROTHER IN-LAW!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP! I SENT MY LOVE TO ALL!! LOVE FOREVER AND ALWAYS SUSIE AND FAMILY!!! xoxoxox