Thursday, July 2, 2009

new camera=lots to learn!!

I am having so much fun practicing and learning about my camera. There is so much to learn. Last night I poured through my instruction and was just amazed! There are so many options and settings for the different type if pics I want to take. Whoa...there is so much!! I am excited that there is a class about digital photography at a cultural arts thing our stake is having.

One night we saw this daddy long legs spider outside. I quickly grabbed my camera. I took a few shots, then put it on manual on the lense and took the following pics. You can get so much more in focus with the manual option. The spider is on a birdhouse just outside our front door.

One day I attempted to try some of the filters-as much as the kids cooperated. I did a few-the following is the rainbow filter. I don't know exactly what I would use it for except to take funky pics:)
One of our favorite of the filters was a multi-image one. The pictures are really funny.

I have lots more to learn so I'll keep ya posted as I go:)

1 comment:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

You go girl :) I still need to read the manual on the camera I've had for about 3 years now...he.he.. By the time I do, I'll hopefully have a new upgrade!